Chapter 08

The reason for starting a blog is to get a wide variety in public feedback. I have my ideas and i love to share them, but if my opinion is wrong i would love to hear about it. Or maybe give me some more reasons to feel more confident with my opinion. Thanks!

Monday, November 01, 2004

6th Sense

There are 5 scientific proven senses known to man. The eyes, the ears, the nose, the mouth and the skin. In my opinion however there are at least 6 senses. And i want to talk about the sixth one. With most people this sense is conscious on an unconscious level. We experience it everyday, but we don't realise it.
Bear in mind this is not a religious piece, but i will be using some terminology derived from modern religion.

The sixth sense is our soul. It's sometimes referred to as; following your heart or having a gut feeling. Simply they are your primary instincts.
The soul is a invisible organ that senses energy levels and their polarity. It's even bigger then our visible body. The main sensory points in the body called chakra's. I was once heard there are about 360 of these sensory points. Anybody can feel the energy, may it be conscious or unconsciously. Some even claim to see the soul in different colours. I have never seen these colours, in my opinion the people who do see this probably have a healthy level of imagination and a deeper understanding of being.
The one visible point of reference for me are the eyes, they are not called the windows to the soul for nothing. You can see in someone's eyes what energy patterns are there. And thus revealing their personality.

I would like to take this all a step further. I think each soul is part of something larger. All souls combined give us a global sixth sense.
And then there is God. God is living in your soul and therefor everyone is a god. A god of their own life. Everyone can consciously walk their path in life. Make their choices. I do not believe in a divine spirit. Each and everyone has this divinity buried deep inside. All living creatures are part of the sixth sense. Where people are trying to survive, love and in the pursuit of pleasure. The balance with nature is delicate. Just like the energy balance of your soul.

Another piece i am studying and therefor is not finished. It would be interesting thought to see the opinions of others.